Around 5 years ago, I was driving in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and the hectic schedule, along with tons of travel and poor food choices, left me out of shape and very unhappy with what I saw in the mirror. Since stepping into a box for the first time, my life has completely changed. Not only did I change my body and fitness level, I became a part of an amazing community that has truly changed my life and I have opened CrossFit Afton to give others the same opportunity that I received so many years ago.
A few things about me:
- Born and raised in Concord, NC.
- I drove professionally in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
- I drove a race car before I drove a street car
- Graduated in 2010 from UNCC with a Mechanical Engineering degree
- Favorite CrossFit movement is the double under
- Least favorite CrossFit movement is the wall ball
- Favorite olympic lift is the clean
- Favorite cheat food is pizza
- I love making things and I have a fascination with how things work
- CrossFit Level 1 Coach